|Login Required to Bid||( Login | Current Auction | Home Page)|
General Auction Rules
- Minimum Bid is noted for each glass. ($1 - $10) minimum increase is $1; ($11 - $49) minimum increase is $3. ($50 - $250) minimum increase is 10% rounding up to the next even dollar amount; over $250 mimimum increase is $25.
Please bid in whole dollar amounts
- Cent bids will be rounded up to the next even dollar amount
- The on-line bidding system will not recognize decimals (i.e. $434.99 will be seen as $434)
Bids can be:
- Made on-line at www.glassnertauction.com
- Mailed to Mary Sehnert, 1666 E Southfield Circle, Cordova, TN 38016
- E-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the final night of the auction you may call 901-219-9855 after 5 p.m.
Except for on-line bids, initial bids must be received by 8pm the final night of the auction
- All times listed are CENTRAL TIME
- You are not required to mail or email bids to participate. You may just submit telephone or on-line bids.
- Online bids at www.glassnertauction.com. You MUST have a login to bid online. You can register for free online at www.glassnertauction.com or contact us at email@example.com and we will help you set up an account. You will need a username and password to login. You can create your own username and password.
- Consignors will be allowed to place reserves or starting bids on items that are expected to sell for more than $50. We do this to encourage more people to consign items.
- Telephone bids (and on-line bids) will be received from 5 pm to close of the auction on the final night of the auction.
- At approximately 9 pm the auction will move to the FINAL BIDDING stage and will ONLY be open to people who have been active. An active bidder is someone who has been high bidder at any one time during the auction. The only items that will show up as available to bid will be those you have been an active bidder on. Telephone bids will only be accepted if you have been an active bidder. Items will be closed in the FINAL BIDDING stage when 15 minutes have gone by without a new high bid on the item.
- If an item has no bids when the auction enters the final stage anyone can bid on that item.
- We will allow proxy or "bid up to's" on items with a bid of at least $50.
- Successful bidders will be invoiced for winning bids along with postage / handling / packing charges
- Minimum packaging / shipping / insurance charge is $9.00. Due to recent USPS rate increases, shipping costs will be calculated based on where you live.
- We guarantee all items as described and all glasses to be in mint or near mint condition, unless noted otherwise. Please ask if a problem is noted.
- The number to call for additional information on items, or information on how to bid, or to place a bid during the final evening of the auction is: 901-219-9855 or 901-218-7554.
- If you want to receive your glasses promptly, please pay promptly by PayPal, with a check, or money order, made payable to Mary Sehnert. Allow for personal checks to clear.
- We make every effort to represent the glass' condition accurately, and we examine each glass for defects prior to listing it.
- We guarantee satisfaction based on described condition. If you believe that we have misrepresented an item please describe this problem within five (5) days of receipt of the item, by phone or in writing. We will refund your money cheerfully upon receiving the glass(es) with our mark intact.
- We occasionally make mistakes. Please be assured that they are unintentional. We don't try to be unsatisfactory or misrepresent goods. If we send you the wrong glass, or you have a problem, please be patient and bring it to our attention. We will correct the issue.
- Consigning glasses to the auction is fun, easy and profitable to you. If you have glasses you would like to consign to the auction, please contact us and we will discuss details
Weekly Auction Rules === We are not currently having weekly auctions but may do so in the future.
Unless otherwise stated, the general auction rules will apply
- Auctions will run for one week starting on Thursday and ending the following Thursday. Auction will end at 9 p.m. Central time.